Hosting a fundraising event in support of Smilezone is a great way to become involved with the foundation! Your support will play a vital role in our ability to achieve our mission and you can have fun doing it!
Some ideas for a fundraising event include:
- Birthday Parties
- Sports tournament (golf, hockey, beach volleyball, road hockey, etc.)
- Summer Outdoor Parties (BBQ, Picnic, Backyard Pool, Canada Day, Bonfire, etc.)
- Viewing Party (Oscars, Super Bowl, Stanley Cup Playoffs, etc.)
- Book Drive or Toy Drive during the holiday season (*must be new books and toys due to infection control regulations)
- Food-related event (Dinner Party, Wine Tasting, Cook-off, etc.)
- Trivia or Board game night
- Yoga/Boot camp/Fitness Class
- Concert, improv, or special performance
- Dress up/Dress Down day at work or school
- … and more!!
If you are interested in hosting a fundraising event, please email Kelsey Drha, Special Events Coordinator, at email@example.com to find out more about how we can help you plan your event!